Thursday, March 17, 2005

OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS!!!!!

yup to quote my favorite character from MARTIN- SHENENE!!!!!!

OH my freakin goodness-am 26.just woke up and its hit me nice and good! oh yeah!

-no i dont have a fancy car straight from the auto shop in my garage....wit those nylon papers or new car smell
-nor do i have one straight from the ship from Japan in my garage....or ex dubai aka 7years old...
-heck i dont even have a garage...
-or the huge white house wit a balcony overlooking the hill...with strong white pillars and a pool...glass ceiling
-and trust me my wardrobe has no designer label at all!!!!!

LOL...keep readin as the day unfolds ...there shall be a special post for all u kbw members.

Cheers...and we shall try organise some cake!

11 Comments:

Blogger LifeMoments said...

I feel you brother...trust me I do....

3/17/2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger Magaidi said...

Aiii..you old man. At that age you shouldn't be watching 'smallville' hehee..LOL. JK. Enjoy

3/17/2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger Githush said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/17/2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger Githush said...

Happy birthday muthee. As is if that is no reason enough to get piss drunk, Happy Saint Patty's day, have a guiness on me. I mnow I'll have a couple of them (and green beer to boot), on your behalf.

3/17/2005 6:19 PM  
Anonymous mshairi said...

In a short while
You have established your style
‘coz our blog, young Nick
Is really cool and slick
I hope we’ll soon meet
I think you are very sweet
I pray you soon acquire
All the things you desire
And wish you a happy birthday
May only good things come your way!

3/17/2005 9:20 PM  
Blogger wituu said...

Nick, your life is still fab sans the pimped out ride and the eight foot mansion on the hill. Cheers to your health, family, sanity, wicked ass sense of humor..... need I go on (well, thats all I gather about you from reading your blog, so let me not lie ati i have insight) But dude, enjoy yourselo and more so, your youth.

3/17/2005 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Daud said...

Nicko!! Wassup Grand Pa!!!

Daud El rude

3/17/2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger kashata said...

Again Happy birthday,you will get where you want to be soon enough,you've achieved alot already,cos for one,i don't know too many 26 yr old dentists why lie i dont know any dentists under the age of 45!.

3/18/2005 12:44 AM  
Blogger s! said...

yeah, stop crying bwana!! happy birthday!

Daud El Rude, ume rudi tena? jamaa you had potead ofhows??

3/18/2005 6:33 PM  
Blogger The Desert Warrior said...

I have been incog-negro for a minute so I missed your birthday. Happy b/day bloggite!

3/21/2005 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Ms K said...

Haiya Nick, you're a dentist??? Eh can we talk about my stained teeth?? PS/ where is my bash!

4/05/2005 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home