Saturday, November 27, 2004

crushes?!

after writin th article on desparate house wives i ealised am i too old to have crushes?

over the years the followin have occupied my mind;

-Hilary:from fresh prince. not even the actress but the hilary alone

-that girl from beverly hills withth enose job

-JADA PINKETT: to quote the nutty proffessor when he saw her "MMmmmmh Mmmmmh Mmmmhhh now that's fine!"
just get urself a copy of set it off, Nutty professor1, and Jason's lyrics...

Then Join my club...the jackets are comin out next week

-Teri Hatcher.....give me a T, give me an E,....

-Rachel from friends:especially back when she had curly hair.

-ANANDA LEWIS: mmmmm that girl was hot and knew it too.ms high butt!

of late i've done grown old...but yeah those set my heart on fire.


1 Comments:

Blogger moggaless said...

You will be shocked but mine was with Oprah! yes Her.

11/30/2004 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home