Monday, November 08, 2004

Favorite movie lines

yes i live,breathe movies and i thought why not share with y'all favorite lines from movies.....am sure some are slightly off-quoted/mis quoted but stick around i shall be updating the list as i remember.....

-"your life will not go unnoticed because i will be your witness!" SHALL WE DANCE
-"..your mama sucks cocks in hell.." Exorcist
-"Love shoulda brought r ass home last night!" Boomerang
1. "once you go black, you're gonna need a wheel chair" WHITE CHICKS

2. "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist" USUAL SUSPECTS

3. SCARY MOVIE
- its not the size of the hammer that counts its the nail ur aimin it at
- ..i see dead people......men this shit is dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ...run bitch....ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.A FEW GOOD MEN
-there's nothin sexy on this earth, believe me, than a woman you have to salute in the morning!!!!
-You can't handle the truth
-you liutenant whinebag????
- Tom" you said grave danger?"
Jack " is there any other kind????"

5."..you had me at hello (teardrop) you had me at hello!!!!" JERRY MAGUIRE/AUSTIN POWERS

6"....and things that were never meant to be forgotten became history. and history turned into legend. legend turned into myth..." LORD OF THE RINGS

7."...we are warriors!i would rather fight besides u than with a thousand soldiers. we arelions! Look-there...what lies beyond that beach...IMMORTALITY!!! TAKE ITS YOURS!!!!" TROY

8." you broke my heart fredo. i knew it was you. u broke my heart!Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend" GODFATHER2

9.actually the whole speech of joe mantegna in GODFATHER 3. paraphrasing "havent i given u enough. and all u want is to just take take take...."

10. AL pacino- hu-haaaaa!!! SCENT OF A WOMAN
forget about it DONNIE BRASCO
fuck u-that's my middle name GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS
11."you make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time" HOT CHICKS

12. DEUCE BIGALOW- "women pay me to give them pleasure"
- he-bitch
-man-gina
13. "They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!" BRAVEHEART- that freeeeeeeeeeeedom speech.

14.My name is Bond, James Bond
Shaken not stirred!!!

15. "....this night holds for each and everyone of us-the very meanin of our existence!....." MATRIX2

16. "God bless America and nowhere else" HEAD OF STATE

17. "wanna smell my punani?!" POETIC JUSTICE

18. ARNIE- I'll be back
-asta la vista baby

19. "my mama always said life's like a box of chocolate" FORREST GUMP
" stupid is as stupid does"

20. "frankly my dear i just don't give a damn" GONE WITH THE WIND

21. "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." GLADIATOR

22. "God Knows i loves me my Harpo " COLOR PURPLE"

3 Comments:

Blogger moggaless said...

If only you were my neighbour and I would come and watch all those movies. Since from what I gather you must have a collection at home.

Ps: Thanks for paying me a visit, and thanks for the comment. I think it not yet time to reveal myself.

11/09/2004 6:10 PM  
Blogger moggaless said...

I won't go into trying to reveal who I am and the sorts.

Just treat me as one of your staunch (Hope the sp. right) fans.

11/13/2004 12:03 PM  
Blogger moggaless said...

I also went ahead and compiled my own list of movie lines in the hope that I will also emerge as a movie fanatic:

"that why you are in management and I am not"...shark tale (nice line to use on your boss)

"there is one thing I also like more than money! Revenge"...Shark tale

All this is just a way of saying "I watched shark tale" and loved it.

11/16/2004 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home