Saturday, November 27, 2004

Iwako and Masud

i'd like to dedicate an article to my 2buddies.who are gettin married on the 24of Dec.

kudos to the 2 of u,havin met in 1997 and remained buddies all thru...i must say its plain sweet to say the least.

many out there are jealous of such love that has triumphed time,distance...damn it i wish it was me.

Masud is one of my best pals-he can make u wanna pull out ur hair,a strand at a time, removin the whole follicle but he really is a great guy.

Iwako at first we were friends by default but with time we've become our own friends(i hope that makes sense) and with the many propositions u've turned down i guess only friends could do that to each other...

so i wish u all the best of marriages. the healthiest kids-and if they take after masud i shall surely sink my teeth in them

hey i know ur honeymoon will be christmas-literally and otherwise-know what am sayin...ha ha ha

all the best buddies-u do deserve each other!!!!!!and hope u find hapiness in japan together.

...and that's a lil practice for the speech am ready to give...just send that cheque in the mail and things will be alright

5 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

congrats iwako and masud.. iwako just make sure masud doesn't bring his 'feya' to the wedding.. the one his mzee was training him armed combat with.. as for sudey, you should insist that guests at the wedding are not allowed in if they are carrying car spares, tools or wearing overalls. otherwise, i wish you all the bliss of married life together!! :-))

11/30/2004 2:34 AM  
Blogger moggaless said...

You better be careful you don't get things thrown at you in the middle of that speech.

11/30/2004 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey small Sis & Masud..... u guyz are ment for each otehr. Am glad u've decided to hang on there thro' all the tough times. I love u both

12/16/2004 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iwako and Masud, I'm amazed at you both. I wish you the best of everything, love, life and your pursuit of happiness. Keep each other laughing. Congratulations. I didn't really know Iwako that well but Masud, you're so sweet and this I remember from high school. I'm sure you haven't changed. Be blessed. Enjoy Japan.

Kasui K

12/20/2004 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nikitta, You`ve got your own website now ha? . Seems like it was just the other day we were my boy, now you getting all computerised on me.I don`t even know you no more. But its ok, I ain`t mad at you!
Hey you to Saurhab N faith. Thanks for the comments. Love you both. N u too Nicholas.
Love Masud & Iwako.

1/15/2005 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home