Monday, December 20, 2004

dear santa

ive been really good this year-infact i can say i have only been bad three and a half times....now about bein naughty..uh ummmm..giggle giggle

i promise to leave fresh milk this time unlike the expired one i left last time. i still have no idea how those cookies disappeared... the chimney is cleaned out this time and have even gone the extra mile of widenin it for u-for rumor has it u have added a few pounds of late
....

so here goes my list...its easier posting it than me seatin on ur lap at the mall

1.a digital camera...yes i gotta keep up with the jones'

2.let someone buy the latest sidney sheldon so that i can borrow it off them

3.let this website be voted as the freshest and funniest kenyan blog (crossin them fingers)

4.cure for my allergies or some super-absorbant hanky!!!

5.peace of mind and happiness

6.peace on earth....ok am kiddin but it sounds good!!!

7.Entire dvd series of GOLDEN GIRLS!!! those old ladies rock!!!!

8.uh...since we share the same name ST NICK (cue the harps and violins. polish the halo) could u like send all my friends gifts and sign of as " Nick"

9.Cousins who will give me money and not ask for it (yes lewis and lewin read this)

10.win the lottery

11.quotin p.diddy " i need a girl to ride ride ride.."

enough said cant wait to see what u have in store for me....

5 Comments:

Blogger moggaless said...

I think your list should have read like this:

Santa I have been quite a mean and bad boy this year, I have been selfish (Failed to tell someone where I live), did brush my teeth and I haven't clean my bedroom in ages.

12/20/2004 5:33 PM  
Blogger Ka said...

LMAO @ your number 7, i think they r being given out for free at blockbuster.(although i must admit those shoshos were funny,its like sex&the city fastforward to 30 years)

12/20/2004 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicko, I am ashamed of you. Christmas is a time for giving not recieving( unless you are buying me something, i will take it. DVD players are only Shs. 6000 at Nakumatt).

-Davo

12/21/2004 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ul get a gal alright but l thot we agreed to-chill.
lm not santa so al speak no more.
when wish no. 1 is granted lemmi know so l can borrow for some photoshoot lm planning on next year.
no.3-its fresh and funny but keep off superlatives.ul meet ur match when l open mine some time soon.
no.2 aint no latest coz,word frm my grapevine is Sydney passed on a while back actually halfway thru writing'Best laid plans'-did u notice the book was unsheldon like torwards the end?)
-fleecing is commonplace this festive season but give Lewis &Lewin a break will ya!

lieura.

12/21/2004 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ul get a gal alright but l thot we agreed to-chill.
lm not santa so al speak no more.
when wish no. 1 is granted lemmi know so l can borrow for some photoshoot lm planning on next year.
no.3-its fresh and funny but keep off superlatives.ul meet ur match when l open mine some time soon.
no.2 aint no latest coz,word frm my grapevine is Sydney passed on a while back actually halfway thru writing'Best laid plans'-did u notice the book was unsheldon like torwards the end?)
-fleecing is commonplace this festive season but give Lewis &Lewin a break will ya!

lieura.

12/21/2004 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home