Saturday, December 04, 2004

Nick/s names

in my childhood i've had enough names to last me a lifetime. some ive liked, some grew to like and some my shrink(currently on vacation after my last cheque) is helpin me live thru...in fact it was his suggestion i paste it on blog!!

So my names are **** ******.3rd name nanof-ya-biznaz!

Nicholas on its own has enough names to play around with. there's Nick-which is what i prefer nowadays. there was Nicko in primary-it was a rugged name! yeah. chicks tend to call me nicky/nikki sounds good from a female voice,so i kinda like it. guys from shags call me nichola (pronounced nichora!) when people are really mad at me , they callme by my full name NICHOLAS.(pronounced not nicklas, but NICHOLAS)

there funny names like: Knickers. Nicks-a-lot. Nick-ol-ass. Nickita. Nick-ass-hole

rhyming names: Nick the dick, Nick the Prick, Nick the Freak!

then there are names not derived from my name:

-fatty. kinda cute
-fatso. also kinda cute infact in high school me and my best buddy called ourselves that. i was fat-so he was fatty
-Bud Spencer/Buddy: now this one hurt real good! maybe cause i was younger then. coined from the famous action duo of terence hill and bud spencer.
-Guchi. there was a prog in KBC actually the american version of mind ur language and there was a character that would say " am from beverly hills carlifornia near gucci" i was the only one in class who could say this out well and i guess the name kinda stuck!
so Guchi it was
-Nyama: let me laugh a bit. damn u girls from conso that was a funny name. fine i was kinda chubby/pudgy...but where on earth did that come from. damn damn damn
yaani i was their bitch. we'd play cops and robbers...and i was the main star!!!without me the game ws boring. how,u ask since i could not run fast? i'll tell you.
all the boys were fast runners so the girls could never catch them BUT could catch me. "where's nyama? lets go catch him!!!"
Now for the boys the fun came in how the would save nyama-i mean me-in a heroic way to impress the girls..."lets go save nyama!"
-nyama bite:derived from the above name and was actually not amusing at all

-insulting names: bitch, freakin degenerate, butt wipe, a$$****.....

and what do i say to all of u!!! i love all my fans! Nawapenda wote!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger moggaless said...

If only you knew how I hated nick names. I think all this resulted from the fact that I was fat and tall in primary and this was the last thing you wanted to be when in primary and will all the kids there.

But funny enough I have managed to outlive it, get new nicknames and move on. My favourite was boie, which upto now I don't know where it came from.

And why don't you want to reveal your 3rd name?

12/04/2004 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wassup Fatso!! I wish I knew that nick name. You would not have heard the last of it.
Ati could not get away from the chicks? You freak!!you know what you were up to. Always knew there was something fishy about you.BTW you were in Conso?!
Well Nick-o-ass, I hope you shade off the extra poundage.

-Davo

12/05/2004 5:03 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

manzey you have a short memory if you sahaued that you were called green slime for two whole years!!

12/06/2004 10:15 AM  
Blogger Ka said...

Nyama-hahahahahaa!! kida are harsh! atleast they didn't call you mafuhas!

12/15/2004 9:53 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Am glad you relinked this post. Clever way to get updates on an interesting post.
now, Nick, if you show your good side for the rest of your life. Folks in the future will refer to you as 'Saint Nick'.
U've had enough 'nick'names to fill a phone directory or an encyclopedia of names. Am impressed!!

5/01/2005 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY 12 YEAR OLD SON IS NAMED NICK. I HAVE TO ADMIT I HAD FUN SHOWING HIM THE NICKNAMES ON THIS SITE. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LEAVING YOUR UNDERWEAR ON THE GROUND FOR YOUR MOM TO PICK UP!

TWISTED MOM

5/31/2005 9:03 PM  
Blogger Trybless said...

that was funny nikc, love your sense of you humor and how you look at you past

6/11/2007 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like nyama...lets see if I can do some praco...on the phone!
I still find it difficult to see you as a fatso though...weka those primary pics..

6/12/2007 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home