Monday, January 24, 2005

Meet The Fockers!!!!



Finaly a sequel worthy of being a sequel!!!!

if you haven't watched it yet spank yourself

-tremendous casting. Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand may as well be the real fockers as far as am concerned

-once again their bitchy cat returns

-there is this cute little 1-2yr old who is gifted with the ability to sign in baby language and trust me when he utters the word "asshole" you just melt like butter. that kid had me at asshole!!!!

-the same magic that was in 'meet the parents' is still on. The plot, jokes , story line.... good as new...you may not even realise that it was a sequel.

if the first one worked for you....this is almost better than the first


This movie rocks big time!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mshairi said...

I need to introduce you to www.rottentomatoes.com, Nick, if you have not already seen this site. This is where I go when I want to get a feel of a movie (given in percentages and measured according to reviews) and make a judgement on whether to see it or not. Meet the Fockers has 39% which means it is fairly awful and 'don't go see it' in my book :) As an example,I took my nephews to see Elektra (score 6%) and it was mindblowingly awful but the kids loved it - go figure :)

1/24/2005 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meet the fokers a classic!!!!!???. Honestly Nicko.
Then again what can I expect from you.


Daud bin rude

1/27/2005 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meet the fokers a classic!!!!!???. Honestly Nicko.
Then again what can I expect from you.


Daud bin rude

1/27/2005 11:01 PM  
Blogger Mshairi said...

Hey Nick, I saw Meet the Fockers yesterday against my better judgement. I fell asleep halfway through :)

1/29/2005 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your review was good and those who said bad things about u or this movie, which is GREAT, are such assss hooooles!

8/01/2005 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home