Wednesday, January 05, 2005

SUCK ON THIS

SUCK ON THIS!

That’s my current motto at the moment!! I’ve been chanting it like I was some cotton-pickin-nigga in some plantation; and it was my salvation and redemption song!!!

So what brought on this change in attitude…a conversation I had with a pal of mine(soray) brought this on.??? actions, deeds, expectations in apparent societal norms from so-called friends and relatives that culminates into a mixture of emotions… that quite frankly am fed up off!!!

So in the spirit of “head of state” u can either chant the responsorial motto “suck on this “ or “that aint right!”

-are u tired of being used? An email, sms or phone call just when someone needs something(and I aint talking of bootie call)
the society has become one of get in touch when u want or need…

-are u tired of being taken for granted?

-tired of being unappreciated?

-tired of ingrates! Ungrateful swines…whose sole objective is to use u till u bleed.
How much are u supposed to be expected to give??? How much is enough???

-tired of bending over backwards to please other people.

-tired of sparing people’s feelings? Giving people first priority when it comes to their feelings?

-tired of giving people the benefit of the doubt! Never think that it could be them that are mistreating or misusing you….

-tired of people with whom its always me me me me…..


Hey if you wanna share similar experiences please feel free…

5 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

suck on this® baby..

soray!!

NB: i'm in 'close contact' with my lawyer (and she be fiiine fine.. woo hoo!), and she let me know that i can actually claim royalties for usage of the phrase i coined.. so henceforth you better use the ® every time you say it.. and a 'quarter chicken & chibas' every week would be appropriate remuneration.

1/05/2005 6:00 PM  
Blogger Mshairi said...

Pole! I know exactly how you feel. The people who are asking me of things are not ungrateful, however. It is just that there are other people within my circle who ought to be more helpful and giving and who just sit back and watch me tear my hair out, have sleepless nights trying to work out what else I can do.

Great post - even that small rant has helped :-)

1/05/2005 7:18 PM  
Blogger bee said...

you are my inspiration

http://sweetkachungwa.blogspot.com/

1/06/2005 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick...

Good post.

Thankfully today I am an in ok mood otherwise I would have ranted more than Mshairi :)

-Kui
p.s I really like your blog

1/07/2005 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicko!! stop being so damn selfish. You were put here to serve and help others. Get with the programe. Eti people taking your time. When did it become your time? Shida ya nini unateta? Shida ya nini untaka kulia? wacha kujifanya? hehehehe!

-Davo aka Daud the Rude ( Je!! umesoma hiyo lebo!!!!)

1/08/2005 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home