Saturday, February 05, 2005

24 season 4

A friend of mine once told me that the reason he doesn’t watch 24 is the sheer fact that it has too much suspense!!!!!….I wonder what his point is?

Ladies and gentlemen, I managed to get 24:season 4,episode 1-4…yes I know that the first episode aired on 9th January…less than a month back. Am as dumbfounded as you all are…except I’m not bestowed with envy. Honestly I have no idea how a Kenyan video lib has clear copies of 24. Of course camera copies are impossible(since its tv show and all!) But how we have them? How they got here…to hell with piracy laws one Nick is a happy tv addict.

I went through these emotions:
-It’s impossible!
-No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Way!!!!!!!!!!
-No $hi*, it actually is SEASON FOUR!!!!!!!!!
-O yes!( As I pulled the tape of its cover)
-OH YES! (some kind soul had rewound the tape!)
-O O OH OH OH! (pronounced like in that Kanye West, Jamie Foxx, Twista song “oh oh oh…. she said she wants some Marvin Gaye, some Luther Vandross, a little Anita …..”)
-Hot damn!!!!! (it was clear)
-inhale slowly…exhale deeply…
-The following takes place between 7 am and 8 am…beep beep beep

I love giving spoilers but what can I say- get it your own damn selves-yes u get a bit arrogant if ur one of the first people to watch it in Kenya.

The great Willliam Devane-of Knots Landing aka Greg Somner is now a cast member. Just as before it still is exquisite.

Its 9.29 pm. This is Nick and tonight I shall sleep well!!!! Beep beep beep

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are the jama that is making the price of stuff
to go up! Freakin criminal! Buying pirated stuff is against the law. I ought to get the FBI on your case. You are lucky I am not that vindictive.....yet. heheheh!


Daud El Rude

2/05/2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger M said...

My guy you need to pitia River Road. You can even get copies of 24 that are STILL BEING SHOT!!!

2/08/2005 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home