Wednesday, February 16, 2005

to all the outcasts

a little dedication to everyone out there who was an outcast in school. if you perfected the art of social ineptness for whatever idiosyncrancies u may have had thru no fault of yours. if u were ever made fun of, if it hurt, here is our official geek website where we can all heal in unison and move on. Free of charge

yes its possible to open a support-blogger. tuchanukeni pamoja.

so join the club if:-

-you were the butt of all jokes and were totally unarmed in any battle of wits

-if you loved swimming so much but ur belly button aka mukonyo was an OUTTY in the worst way possible...it looked more like an appendage

-the art of continence was lost on you...
a)and your parents didnt care enough to ensure u didnt come to school smellin like u had wet your bed while wearing your uniform
b)you had an accident that everyone remembered

-you had braces that hurt physically,socially,emotionally

-you were nerdy and geeky combined.

-you had acne vulgaris. your face had eruptions, dents, scars and marks and pimples..

-you was the fattest kid in your class

-if you were the smallest thing n class and guys would just pick you up and toss you around like some rag-doll

-if u never broke your voice with the others

-if u had a color problem with your teeth and smilin was not an option

-if guys told you u smelled or had bad breath...and that you actually did despite good hygeine practises

-you were made to carry tired home cooked lunch to school...and u dreaded unleashing pungent odours of githeri from that thermos flask.

-u once got bitch slapped by a parent infront of all other kids while being picked up from school

-u were epileptic and not just giddy from the sun

-u had undescended testicle

-u were flatfooted and had to wear some thingamajig as an in-sole

-u experimented! we shall not go into what....

-u were not popular wit the opposite sex


of course if u all have other examples please feel free...lets heal together

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick...you are on another level!

I used to be a skinny kid..as in skinny kabisa, ribs showing and all.

One day a teacher at my former school, Hill School, ..was beating us for not changing out of our PE clothes into our uniform. He used to have a thing for beating us on our butts.

He would tell you to tighten your shorts so that he could beat you properly.

When it came to me..he said..
"you are too skinny, you don't have a bum"
He didn't beat me...but I wish he had. I was picked on for not having a butt!!

Anyway..now I have chanukad and can give J-lo an Beyonce a run for their money!

2/16/2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger moggaless said...

When I thought you said you had gone grazy, I didn't think it was this severe.

Talk of being the fattest and the last to break your voice (why do some of us have to go through this....)

2/16/2005 8:32 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

He he he Nick, I hope you weren't all of those things ama you would be a very disturbed person.

My "problem" was my prominent forehead. Aii lakini I went through many forms of torment for that!!

Even today.....

But its ok. I shall allow no man to degrade my soul by making me hate him. :-)

2/16/2005 8:38 PM  
Blogger N. Kenyatta Gray said...

either i need to get glasses or the font on my screen is too small. I'll get back to u......oh by the way ->Live Strong!

2/16/2005 9:31 PM  
Blogger nic said...

LMAO!! Lets hope you can relate to only one or two on the list. I was extra skinny with a long neck so either i was called mummy long legs, giraffe or i was just told to go back to Rwanda aki kids can me EVIL!!

2/17/2005 5:14 AM  
Blogger Mshairi said...

There should a 'gold' member status for people who can tick more than one on your list:)

2/18/2005 10:43 PM  
Blogger Ka said...

I see someone(nicholas)is still dealing with issues from back in the day.Funny list mann kids are vv cruel.

2/18/2005 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

l ll tell u a conversation ld have with God given the chance on the day he created me.
all was good until he gave me my legs
ME:UV GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-IM A GAL.I CANT BE SEEN WALKING AROUND WITH THESE!
GOD: I'VE GOT GUYS WAITING IN LINE CAN U STEP ASIDE PLEASE OR l ll MAKE MO CHANGES UL REGRET.

l dint so he did His thing and made the legs shorter.

ME:WHERE IS THE REST OF ME! lm TOO SHORT!
GOD:U ASKED FOR IT.

my lack of appreciation came home to roost-he gave everyone else AT HOME the best pair of legs incl my brother!

Nikki,l tell u it was torture changing 2 my kits in high school-shit shit shit!
lieura

2/19/2005 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicko ati....

-u were flatfooted and had to wear some thingamajig as an in-sole

-u experimented! we shall not go into what....

-u were not popular wit the opposite sex

Are we having an episode of dejavu! I kumbuka how things were hard for you. It was so sad. I used to say to myself, if only there was a monastery near by to save this wretch from his misery. aaah well. I guess a blog will do.


Daud rude-san ( soma lebo....in japanese)

2/19/2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

BTW nick in the interests of transparency can you declare, with accompany documentation, your interests or lack thereof in the design and commissioning of that garment?

2/20/2005 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home