Friday, March 11, 2005

The freak gets a hair cut

I have always sported an Afro since way back when…hence my visit to the barbers is rare. However, I have been disciplined and nowadays shave my hair every other 2months. Ok this time it was after 3…but anyway… I strolled today to my regular barbershop to pleasantly discover that they have some maendeloes…

The name of the maendeleo is called SHAMPOO GIRL!!!

Oh yeah!!!

Now my cousin owned a salon and barbershop and when I’d go get my hair shaved then, I faced plenty of these species…so today after the hair cut I sauntered over to the wash basin and was ready to start the battle of the sexes.

Now jamaas be warned she will try every trick to arouse you and she will succeed. Trust me she didn’t just go to beauty school to just learn how to shampoo.

So she washes your hair no biggie and rinses it…then round 2 begins-she goes for the kill! The deep-ass scalp massage. Oh, she massages your temples, with her thumbs in circles and spreads backwards to your occiput. Then repeats the procedure but his time harder and with so much vigor you could pass out in bliss. You try to lock eyes but your vision gets blurry…and she knows she has u under her spell. So you look away as you almost rise wit her touch. You swallow deep, fiddle with your lips…its getting kinda awkward…its getting kinda freaky.

I resisted the urge to close my eyes. No way I was gonna submit that she was pleasuring me. I would not give her the satisfaction! Shutting your eyes means conceding that you are weak…easy…cheap! So rule number one-DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES! And just when I was contemplating what rule number 2 was…shit! I realized my eyes were bloody closed and I was almost short of cooing like some fat dove!

So I opened my eyes chap chap. Pretended I was just bored when all the same my face was flushed and my follicles stimulated…and my heart was pumpin pumpin!!!

She was working my scalp overtime!!! I knew it! She knew it! I knew she knew I knew!

The problem of having a hair cut after so long is that once the hair has been cut you become sensitive like you wouldn’t believe-heck even a whisper of wind could turn you on!

So here is this fine pretty thing wit Big-G breath! Decent canned perfume! Tight bossom dangling over your face! She is staring into thine eyes right thru ur very soul…I just gave up, gave in, sat back relaxed my head over the wash basin and let her do to me as she damn well pleased.

Evidently I had so lost the battle. I loved every moment of it and probably revealed it all too well wit my sheepish smile as I thanked her…and staggered to the seat that she ordered me to go to-and await her. Am telling you for a moment had lost my bearings.

So as she was combing my hair she caught me stealing glances at the mirror and just like the fool I am I kept smiling like some high school punk! And she knew...she had worked her 150/= worth of magic. She combed my hair…smiled…and she pointed to where I was to pay.

Felt so used!

So I said I sweet bye to her, and a tough manly bye to my barber “tuchekiane baadaye!”

Now am at home wit a really bad hair cut…wit hair smellin of the funny concoctions she used. Arguably, there is something very naughty about a shampoo girl, shampoo and warm hot water…but it was worth every second of sheer violation.

Can’t wait to go back in MAY!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....you really need to get out a bit more.

3/12/2005 5:01 PM  
Blogger Afromusing said...

Occiput...Funny!
Reminds me of an episode of a show called 'Committed' on NBC that featured a similar scenario, lakini this time it was a girl getting the shampoo from another girl.

3/12/2005 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salale Nicko?!! What is with the fantasies. Things are thick.
Someone should warn the shampoo lady. She is being 'used'

Daud el rude(bila words leo)

3/13/2005 5:18 PM  
Blogger Ka said...

Nicho,nicho,nicho..are things that thick??majamani i think it's time to consider speed dating.Tell me you atleast gave her a fat tip

3/14/2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger moggaless said...

On top of prayers you need therapy, since this is a chronic case of fantasiosis.....

3/16/2005 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gatho, you wait a month to go for a shave?? For shame!!!

3/16/2005 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home