Thursday, March 03, 2005

MJ blog meme

Inspired by sanaa...i have decided to come out with my own meme on MJ. All u haters u all know u were big fans of MJ...and deep down you damn well know he's the KING OF POP.

An artist extraordinaire, a superbly talented dancer...and what most don't appreciate that he was quite a performer and entertainer on stage.there is a difference between bein an artist an a performer!



His music without a doubt shall forever withstand the test of time-he took music and videos to a whole new level.Undisputably the GREATEST!

So my challenge to u is unleash your answers to these questions-feel no shame.

1.Best RnB song?
-man in the mirror
-little suzie
-do u remember the time
-will u be there
-leave me alone (everyone's taken control of me ...seems like the world's got a role for me..)
-ben

2.Best pop song?
-Billie jean
-beat it
-all the teddy Riley influenced songs in dangerous(why u wanna trip on me,who is it,jam...)
-rock wit you
-don't stop till u get enough

3.Best Rock song?
-give in to me (love is a feeling quench my desire....)

4.Best Album?
-Dangerous
-Bad

5.Best Dance Video?
-smooth criminal
-thriller
-ghosts

6.underrated album?
-Invincible

7.underrated collabo?
-good friends wit stevie wonder

8.Overrated collabo?
-scream wit lil sister

9.Best sound
-heeeeeee heeeeeeee
-hoooooooooooo

10.what about MJ u'll never forget?
-he made short trousers look good
-one gloved hand
-revolutionalised the art of makin videos

11.Do u think he is guilty or innocent?
-heeeee heeeeeee

12. did u like him better black? black-white? white?
-black

13.his song that u cant stand?
-heal the world..make it a better place... ok now am just hating

14.if he was to come perform in a stadium near you-would you

a) lie that u would not attend?
b) attend?
c) only attend cause u were forced to

i'd camp like there was no tomorrow and sing along...heck i'd break my back doin the moonwalk...and u know this brother cant dance. heee heeeeeeee hooooooo!


15. do u think MJ is a freak or misunderstood? do u believe him in "have u seen my childhood?"
no comment...well not now anyway

16.are those kids fruits of his occassionally grabbed loins?

i doubt it?


So i invite all kenyan bloggers to particiapte in this one and daud-el-MJ wanna be

9 Comments:

Blogger Ka said...

Ok this is creepy cos i went to bed singing "wanna be starting something".MJ rocks sana tena sanaa even with his GUILTY ass!.

3/03/2005 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO Nick, When I saw the title of this entry I thought you had blogged about the one and only real MJ - Mama JunkYard :)

I love this meme and your answers are crazy...I am 100% MJ fan and I shall do this meme tonight

3/03/2005 11:05 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

manze MJ's music rocks! i still find myself putting on the 'Dangerous' album ever so often..

3/04/2005 12:13 AM  
Blogger Githush said...

Let me once again be a voice of dissent. I have never liked this dudes music, I thought he was overrated and his music sucks ass.
OJ DID IT

3/04/2005 4:39 AM  
Blogger M said...

The older he grew the more he lost his magic (and apparently his goddamn mind!) However Dangerous still tortures my neighbours

3/04/2005 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his songs r great yes
-he did bring out the true meaning of footworks-
but just this once l ll kick a guy who's already down-the man is as GUILTY as they come.have u been following up the case.apparently not.check out the papers or the latest website on the case-THEY'LL BRING U UP TO SPEED ON how WACKO this JACKO became over the years.
He deserves the 20+ years(with or w'out parole
dont take offence Nick.
peace.
lIEURA

3/05/2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger Mshairi said...

Hey Nick, as much as I would love to do the meme, I wouldnt do it justice as I would be unable to answer several questions. I loved Michael Jackson when I was growing up but outgrew his music (or is it the other way round?) as I grew older :-)

3/06/2005 8:28 PM  
Blogger Magaidi said...

Definitely one of the more demanding meme's. Good although I stuggled in some parts. MJs music genius cannot be ignored though.

3/08/2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nick u are a NUT - ati heee heee..lol..

na sasa wewe Mama J all this fame is certainly getting to your head eh..

3/09/2005 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home