Sunday, May 01, 2005

Blogi wiki hii

-am wondering how much change my blog is going thru. i'm receiving quorum complaints( ati just 1) that the tone has changed...no longer nutty and witty as before. well trust me the real nick is somewhere deep inside waitin to come up wit a good post...am tellin u this inspired works of arts take their time-u cant push michaelangelo to work his magic....yeah right i've hit a mental-blog-block vibayas..its not even funny

-i got comments from the Pope and our first lady, Lucy. I love political clout...ebu uguys hook me up with a decent job position. I asked the ?pope? to give me a shout at mass....as for ?lucy?...i dare not say anything-baring in mind my name is all over this blog!!!!

-Someone told me(don't ask who)that kymmbr's first name starts with 'I'....oh and btw we're still waiting for that transition my man.

oh and don't ask me what's my obsession with finding out all kbw's names

-at work i had a patient come to enquire our fees and after i explained everything to her she went "...and who will do the root canal?" hmmm.... i looked at my coat, looked at her, was about to yell 'your mama' but settled for "what do u mean?" To which she giggled at her own amusement, hesitated but nevertheless asked "Er...have you finished, school? "
Trust me, for that comment, she shall be paying a whole lot extra. For crying out loud-give a smooth faced brother-a flipping break!!!

-Am still yet to start thinkin about the kenya blog awards...ebu u guys start unleashin names-suggestions for possible titles...am workin logistics out wit KBW admin...or rather they are waitin for me to get my act together.(and deno hakuna cha ku-hijack my idea again)

-i've come to realise i miss the blog wars. in retrospect there was one wit jere and soray about "hero." and of course the most recent one MJY and Daud...and Guess and Ms K are also walking a very fine line

-to put it as lay and plain as possible i had a boil up the inner linning of my lower left eyelid. felt like a pebble scratchin with every motion of the eyeball. its quite irritating...its all healed now.

-went to nyeri outspan on tuesday night-had the most glorious and sumptuous mixed grill dinner i've had all week. yaani the meats(chicken, mutton, beef, goat...) well done..tender and spicy(that should be the name of a music group-well done,tender and spicy)...cartilages ever so soft...by mornin i was still burpin out spices. And best of all no food poisoning!!!!!

-discovered that with XP u dictate to your microsoft-office and so far this is workin out great

Well since i'm bila post today let me link you wit a lil flash from my past :
-Nick/s Names

-The First Time!!! (torments) was right this may have been my funniest post....when i was younger and talented....oh memories

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Nick I must admit umechange sana, ama maybe we're just witnessing the more serious side of Nick, who is contemplating on the nature of being (haiya are we going to see the old jokey Nick ever again?)

As for the mathe who thought you hadnt malizad chuo hebu shake her hand 'cause with the world fuataing youth - you got it so love it!! I kumbuka a few years ago I was nunuaing some keroro in a store and the woman at the counter was like "are you over 18" maze I wanted to shake her hand and I told her asante sana.

5/01/2005 6:10 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

Thanks for the link to First Rady Rucy's site. I just visited & left word at her State House blog. Hope she doesn't swing a broom my way!
Whoever this is shouldn't quit that blog. It can turn out to be an interesting stress reliever.

Are you getting a little serious bcoz u spend lots of time at The Vatican?

Enjoy & maintain your youngish looks. U'll need them to see u thru your golden years. I can relate, I laugh a lot & ignore stress. Result: I look 5-8 yrs younger than my ID suggests, lol!

5/01/2005 11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nick haha - no more farenheight 911's I promise..willing to help however..

I feel u on the 'smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom-skin': Cant we jus be with our boyish good looks??

The only thing that is for certain is that nothing is for certain - to live is to evolve - dont struggle to remain the same.

5/01/2005 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sasa baby face!

1. Hope your eye is getting better.

2. Dude your blog is sawa, whether you write silly stuff, deep stuff, funny stuff, it is always done the nicholasgichu way.

3. There is no number three, I am just making up for not commenting all over the blogsphere.

4. Over and out.

5/02/2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

ur blog is the coolest...!!!wish u could blog every day so i get a cool ka-something to read everyday!!!

5/02/2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Oh BRING IT ON!!!!

By the way Nick, you're walking a VERY thin line. I had my legs shaved in anticipation, for G's sake!!

I'm still waiting.....

And LOL at the mathe who thot you hadn't malizad school! Heh hehcan you say BUSTED!! You's a fake!!

(If you don't take that bait there's no hope for you!!)

5/02/2005 8:27 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

@memoire- ati salimia her...right now am in that stage of unamusement...u know hen u utter i never!!!

@akiey-5-8years younger i fell u on that one. hey just u wait am invited to the vatican ngojea tu

@deno-i know...isnt it cool not havin to shave...lol

@mjy-my boil be doin just fine.thank you

@butterfly-ur such a sweet thing you

@ms k:so is that the real you.was this taken before shaving or after? leta vita tu...oh and callin me a fake won't make you pay less

5/02/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

What makes you think I intend to part with anything in exchange??

After shaving if you must know!

5/02/2005 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't listen to them nephew. Your blog is as nutty and as witty as ever! The only thing that has disappeared are the people (without blogs) who used to leave interesting comments. Whatever happened to them? Did we scare them away?

5/03/2005 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog and your ideas are tight! people leave comments on my blog that say,"waa i wonder what ng will say about this" so you know your doing it right.
Your ideas, like the KBW awards, are also much appreciated.
to quote the old skool track: keep on keep keepin' on ...

5/03/2005 1:22 AM  
Blogger Afromusing said...

even when you are bila maneno, you still have a post, and we can read and still enjoy. IMO you cool, just leta.

5/03/2005 2:32 AM  
Blogger Nyakehu said...

Hello Nephew I have laughed again. I have a longterm relationship with my dentist so I can imagine the lady asking you if you are doing the root canal.Kwani how old are you? Haven't you started shaving yet?

5/03/2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

yes the tone has changed, for the better! a much more quietened down nicko.. thank God for that, ama davo and i wud have had to whup that flabby green-slime ass all over nyeri.

5/03/2005 6:15 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

Nick that rucy blog is the mother. Quick thinking, if you are behind it update us who are not kenya.

5/03/2005 10:17 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

my God people.. what is wrong with our First Lady?! i just read the gazeti and watched the video too!!

first of all its so strange cos most of us have never known a First Lady in our lifetimes, then we get one with an attitude and a half!!

5/04/2005 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home