Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Haiya

Yaani am beginning to love this freelance style of writin. Honestly, i do have something in the works. But until then...

So, in the same newly acquired spirit

1.I am honored and flattered but honestly am not bloggin as Lucy/Roocy/Loose-say...and no am not disowning but to quote Jill Scott...i better back down before i get smacked down i better chill

On the same topic, I actually think her actions were to say the least, uncouth! If, at all she has a point,with her powers of FIRST LADY she could diplomatically put the press in place. If her war is with the media...surely she can tackle that headstong with non-ghetto manners!!! She can even use the same media to her advantage...i mean doesn't she have political advisor???(Too much West wing)...She shouldn't stoop down/or in her case rise up to the level she did. From shoving,confiscating items, holding people at ransom, hurling cheap insults( "ati who are u? do u even have university degrees, like my children?"), slapping, not forgettin that high pitched voice...she should know better. Quite frankly i expect better.

moving on...

2.However, i have thought of bloggin as some one else. I mean its workin great for Ms K
But she's honest about it...my question is how many people out there are bloggin as two people?? hmmm(cue the X-Files theme music....)
3.Speakin of which...on Sunday Night she posted her real picture and within hours she removed it.
Trust me fellows-she is all that and the Kenya Times!!! Grrr!!! Grrrrrr!!! Yaani, a ka-hottie! Ka-supuu! the kind u wanna take home and introduce to mummy and say "...see,what did i tell u? she is really beautifull...and pretty...even without her two lower teeth!"

Now being cunning, self-proclaimed KBW Bad-BOY, i saved the picture which has her pretty name on it as well.
Would u want to see it posted here as well? Trust me you'd wanna see our hot Ms K!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. You know for a split second I had also believed you were blogging as Lucy..

2. I didn't see Ms K picture. By the time I had logged she had taken it down. Why? How could I miss this opportunity.

3. Nick, ati you are threatening to post picha za watu wengine? You know I can say the same to you...don't mess with Cousin K

4. That said, if a person approached you and offered to trade anything of your choice in exchange for a copy of a photo of Ms K...would you be willing to trade?

5. Have you noticed how our family is growing?

5/04/2005 11:44 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

yeah ti now kuna uncle torments...people are just stealin my thunder...i was there first and now they all wanna follow me...and the way i had to meet scrutiny wit the college of mshairi...

5/05/2005 5:46 AM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Haiya, when did the Uncle torments biz occur? Why am I out of loop??

@MJY
Good looking out gal!!

Just ask me I'll

@Nick
You do know that i know where you live don'tcha? Don'tcha?!!

But thanks for all the nice stuff you said! *blush blush*

And are you accusing me of being a schizo???

And damn I forgot that pic had my name on it!!! Ok what's your price??

5/05/2005 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no need to be jealous, nephew. My heart is big enough for you and the rest:-)

You threaten Ms. K and someone else will threaten you (people in glass houses..blah, blah:-)

5/05/2005 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry prettyniece, I know what to do if he posts your photo!

5/05/2005 10:34 AM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Dude, ni mimi unaita Jekyll and Hyde?????? Eh ma, consider this a declaration of war!

5/05/2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

Nick, can we start a picket line for that photo of Ms K to be reinstated. She is hot, and I am a gal.

@Ms K - we are sending the photo-police to cruise the waves for it, and when they do, we shall not be asking for permission to put it back up.

@MJY - you have been hanging around Nick too long,you are starting to make lists.

@Nick/MJY - what are uncle torments, who's in them etc?

5/05/2005 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!! Comment of the month:

"@Nick/MJY - what are uncle torments, who's in them etc?" - guessauras (2005)

Guess please meet Uncle Torments

LMAO!! ati "who's in them etc?

5/05/2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger moggaless said...

Is it clear to come out now!

I do have my helmet on!

5/06/2005 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well what was funny was how Lucy went to cause for guys of Nation carrying a copy of the Standard.Anyway I hear that mathee has enough mental problems the sooner Kibaki is out of office the better.

5/10/2005 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home