Wednesday, June 15, 2005

MJ:Free at last,free at last

...thank GOD almighty, he's free at last.

I received the news from an SMS from MJY at 4am yesterday...i was practically jumping off my feet like i had a personal stake in the case.Yup the KING OF POP was exonerated from all infinite counts of yada yada yada...intent to intoxicate...bluh bluh bluh...touched my peepee...yackedy smackedy hoo-ha

On behalf of all MJ fans, and all closetted MJ fans. (According to me there's no one who doesn't like his music!!!!!) So crank up some of his music(any of his music-preferably the Dangerous album) and heeeeeee heeeeee along with me!

NB: I'm too biased to give a breakdown of the proceedings




Dancing The Dream

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many occasion when I’m dancing, I’ve felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I’ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The creator and the creation merge into one wholeness of joy.
I keep on dancing and dancing . . . . . and dancing, until there is only . . . . . the dance.
Michael Jackson

11 Comments:

Blogger Msanii_XL said...

Tangu....

Not huge fan of dude i was basically just indifferent until the media started hanging the man(he is on right? heheheh dodgin misiles). He would not have lasted in there

...it would do him good to see a shrink though.

6/15/2005 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check that number again and tell me that is MJY's:)

6/15/2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

Nick, you did have a stake in it - why else would you wake up at 4am (?) to jump up and down? LMAO

My boyfriend sent me a text, which i didnt get till morning, and I was like - ok.

PS: *this is the evil G thinking out loud*
Imagine a true episode of OZ featuring MJ - I would get front row seats. he he he :)

6/16/2005 1:53 PM  
Blogger M said...

I'm a fan of his music, at least until mediocre songs like "You rock my world" but the cat is as loony as a full moon dog!

6/16/2005 6:01 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

msanii:sure the man is eccentric but who isn't? what is eccentric

Mshairi:woiye it was you...my bad!nowonder mjy hasn commented..ha haha

kymmbr:i have the tape where the kid an dmichael held the interview;and to think that SOB later turned on him its just sad. if i was messareau that woulda been my the defense itself that very tape. where even his sis and bro were all hugsy wugsy

sunflower:no they wouldn kill themselves but i understand their passion

Guess:Ngai ati aka oz shower scene-yaouch i wonder which group he'd be apart of..maybe with the poet remember him

M:rock my world wasnt his bestest..my best is dangerous and bad...uuuiiii and lets not forget those outta this world phrases e.g

jam's "dad gone it. dad gonna give it to ya"
"ja'mon"

6/16/2005 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haki..wewe Nick and Aunty Mshairi!!

I think I need to clarify this sms thing...

@Nick...You know my numbers sio? And that sms was not from my phone..BUT....the person who sent it could not have done so had I not given them your number. Say what you will but I was the one who asked that you be sms'd.

Oh and the sms was not sent at 4 am! Mimi si kama wewe....do you realise that your reply was sent at 2.30am?...

@Mshairi...I have heard from Nick about the wording of that sms! Talk about ruining my rep.

Family! You try to help people out and look what happens?

6/17/2005 4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry but he was guilty in some ways..what about giving those kids Jesus juice..dont they say no smoke without fire..anyway MJ funs enjoy the victory..im guessing five years and he is back in court :)


http://mochalicious.proboards39.com/index.cgi?

6/17/2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/20/2005 10:04 AM  
Blogger M said...

Grown man sleeping with other people's kids in his bed == GUILTY!!!

6/20/2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Yipeeee free!!
Maybe he slept with the kiddos in his bed. AND where were the parents? They woke up months later to REALIZE it. ha!
MJ rocks!! Actually I never think of him as a person as he reminds me of a robot or two but I LOOVE his music

6/23/2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger WM said...

Mr. Gichu,
You will shortly be getting a bill. I was reading your blog and innocently drinking a glass of orange juice. Have you ANY idea what Orange juice does to the delicate, sheltered, pampered, more expensive-than-me keyboards designed by Toshiba? Eh? If you are going to be having splutter factors. I should mention that several people sitting near me involuntarily got to share significant portions of my orange juice also. In fact, they were wearing it.

6/30/2005 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home