Friday, June 24, 2005

TV Sluts of all time!!!!

Inspired by a recent post by Thinker and Kinyi.. i got into thinking about the most common stereotype on TV, which though overplayed and overdone, will always be endearing to all of us. Yes, am talking about the 'TV sluts!!!" I mean how could you not love them, damn!!!! Cheap, easy, desparate, mannerless, materialstic, shameless.... (breathe!) unstoppable, hintless, sexually obsessed, XY seeking, 24 hours on heat-kinda babes!!! Yaani, they could throw themselves of a high pier with no net, no underwear for that matter...or onto an oncoming bus just to catch their guy!!! That in my book is too deadly!!! Don't you just envy people with no pride, no scruples- kinda like Peppi le Peau(the love struck skunk)- and they carry on tirelessly, persistantly... u just have to hand it to them. It's never to low to stoop, or too hard to bend over backwards, practically amoral, guilt free-total slut!

I wanted to talk about 'TV bitches' You know the cunniving, devious, manipulative cut-throat type the likes of Alexis-Dynasty, Abby-Knots Landing etc. But realised that playing a villain is too cliche...TV sluts has always been the in-thing and for ever will be. Surprisingly, actresses who played these roles always got nominated and would win their respective awards. Go figure! Of course it takes talent to act such a role...but you have to admit those characters make the show!

So my challenge to you who has been your all time favorite "TV slut?!"

Well mine to name but a few....

1.Eddie-Desparate Housewives


The latest addition. Man-Hungry, desparate and ruthless. You go girl-you vixen you!!!!!


2.Karen-Will and Grace.

Self centred, arrogant and her attitude so rocks!!!!
Quoted saying"I'm fabulous... I'm an incredible dresser, I've got buckets of money, I'm a hoot and a half and I got a killer rack"
There's no stopping this hottie!


3.Elaine-Ally McBeal

Her smile exuded sluttiness! She was cheap, easy, and with no apologies for her prowling tactics!!! grrrr

4.Nina van Horn(ho)- Just shoot me

An old has-been that has been around and come back into circulation like an old coin!! More notches on her bedpost than her gray hairs!!!! Resilient like her skin-she'd get rejected and keep coming back for more!!!!

5.Blanche-Golden Girls

Prob one of my favorites of all time-the cheapest and the sluttiest-they don't make(write) them this good anymore. Ngai, her idea of a tax refund was the IRS man leaving a twenty dollar bill by her nightstand the morning after!!! We knew she was a slut, she knew she was a slut-we were all happy with that.

6.Sandra-227
.

Remember her the go-getter?!!! She probably was one of the first black tv sluts that money could buy!!! ha ha


7.Miss Piggy-Muppets
.

Yes i added her today thought about her on my way home...this TOTAL BABE!! Your classic Diva! She had class!...but still, would throw herself shamelessly at kermit! Yaani she tried all the hint-techniques in the book...and as much as she loved Kermit-she would disown,disavow,diss him if anyone flyer appeared. e.g Superman(who couldn't lift her by the way) I love this PIG!!!!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there any men you would include in your list of TV sluts?

6/24/2005 10:56 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

@anon: actually men are never considered as sluts(cheap and desparate) but studs( cool and macho)...
but quoting deuce bigalow a man slut, the best of them all would have to be Joey of Friends who would definitley would make the cut!

@lidia:enyewe that is a killer HO! I'm not a big fan of Sex and the City but uuuuuwwwwiii she is a tigress!

@sunflower:consider her added in the list..hope u saw the link on the right for killer quotes from that sitcom!

6/25/2005 8:51 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

lol.. that was hilarious.. will be back if i remember more!

6/25/2005 3:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

Totally feeling you on Elaine and Blanche!! Maze Golden Girls is just one of my favourite comedies -- that nyanya's one liners are one of a kind!!

6/25/2005 4:46 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

hey babyface does Jack of will and Grace count?

6/26/2005 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samantha-Sex and the City

"Fuck me badly once, shame on you. Fuck me badly twice, shame on me"

6/27/2005 9:08 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

nice post nico
There are situations I wish I could be like these women but am too prudish so. Oh loovve Blanche

6/27/2005 11:27 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

ur clearly feeling better!!! gosh, did miss piggy have to be on that list...?she's kinda sweet dont you think...?

6/27/2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa Omino said...

Nic you have made my day!! LOL!!
Cool!!The one TOTAL SLUT I kept thinking off as I scrolled down the list! Samantha of Sex is really the total all round SLUT!! Yaani we need to look for a pic to add her on here!

As for the Just Shoot Me! Nina...Nina! she got me cracking with her voice and that old british rock star she was going out with...

yaani notice how these sluts always have a unique voice? Either really husky, deep or outright whiny ala Karen of 'JACK&KAREN' there should be a spin off of that one!!

And Saaaandra (I loved the way she dragged her name out!)

As for Ms.Piggy I never would have thought of that one!!

>>disclaimer post-within-a-comnment<<
Pole but I had to add some from the African Soapies I know from SA
1>Generations- Its pretty much ahead and the leading soapy here in SA the total BITCH was JULIA she faked the birth certificate of her daughter to get her husband, she jumped in and out of bed to get the best deals and jobs, she sabotaged and threw punches with the best of the men and her death was the end of a cult following, no she wasn't murdered it was a bona fide vehicle accident
Cheryl- of Isidingo she slept her way into a corporate board, lied that she was raped and thus concieved the daughter of her father! and then murdered her step-son (and dumped the body in a mine shaft) claimed self-defence that he was trying to rape her!!
Now African soapies are really cathing up don't u think?

6/27/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa Omino said...

check out this samantha page totally cool its the official hbo charcter outline here

6/27/2005 3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Generations, how can i get DVDs of past episodes?
Miss Piggy was one of my favorite childhood characters. I even made my aunt make me a sweater with Miss Piggy on the back. I wonder what happened to that sweater.

6/27/2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger WM said...

Nick,
I would have said that you have gone mad, but clearly, you have been residing there for some time. I really wrote to say that I just read the bizarre exchange over at chez moi sparked off by "Anon" and hey, I'll take you in my corner any day. Thanks. Even though I was a dollar short and an hour late, it still meant a lot. I'M BACK!!! And the latest blog is for you......

6/27/2005 10:28 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Lay off the piggy!

6/28/2005 9:34 PM  
Blogger Afromusing said...

love ms piggy! I actually have a quote from her. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but from time to time it may be necessary to give a stupid and misinformed beholder a black eye"

7/01/2005 6:17 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

Nicky hebu do us a favour and post your greatest love songs. I know u suggested i do it lakini I know i'll enjoy reading you. If you do that I will send you a compiled cd with all your songs. sawa?

7/01/2005 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home