Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's been a YEAR!

Wow wowie. Its feels like just yesterday when i struggled up to start a blog. I had no idea the impact it would have on my geeky asocial life...but look at it now! Or, rather look at me now. What started out as a thing I did during my free time from a cyber cafe has evolved into an addiction and a part of my life. Blogging as we all know is not just about yourself, its an interactive process with other bloggers out there...and this has been an experience worth the while. Nothing beats the whole bloggin phenomenal. (toasting a fanta glass!)

I keep repeating, that it's a secret life out there, that many are not privy to. Many don't know its existence or our participation in it. Very sad. Cause in a job interview, and someone asked "what are one of your accomplishments in the past year?" "Blogging!!!" should be an answer.

So, in celebrating this milestone...I'd like to thank each and everyone of YOU that have become part of this blogging life with me. For the comments, the emails, sms's and calls...through the cheap humor and definitely the Blogwars! The annoying tags! The jokes at my expense. The babes and dudes and the adopted families.

I have no idea what am supposed to do at a 1yr anniversary...maybe like in the movies I should re-release some of my favorite posts:director's cut version un-edited? Re-edited in THX?

If you all have ideas let me know? If you have ideas for posts that you would like written-let me know. And NO, I'm not asking you to ask personal questions like "when did u stop wetting the bed?" I'm asking for post suggestions. If you would like a previous old posts re-edited with more spice, shout out!

So once again its been a BLAST being a member of KBW and meeting all of you.

HAPPYBIRTHDAY-year old blog of mine!

And i'd like to introduce you to my second new blog nichgich.blogspot.com solely dedicated to my movie/tv addiction.

28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems just like the other day I was telling your wifey about this blog and she was looking at me askance: 'how can you like this character called Nick, auntie?' Ha haa

Happy blogversary, dear nephew. Looking forward to many, many more:)

10/09/2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Guessaurus said...

Blog sis/mistress/nursey/nemesis giving a shout out - HAPPY BLOGYEAR

Hope you live another year and unleash loads more blogwars.. I is got your back brother...

10/09/2005 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey roomie!Seeing as I have hit the one year mark some time back all I can say is congrats!!Keeep up the good work!

10/10/2005 12:40 AM  
Blogger Ka said...

HAPPY BLOGDAY!

10/10/2005 8:26 AM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Belated Blogvesary # 3 the family will definately make something uuuh...

10/10/2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

happy belated anniversary...i really loved the post bout your day looking into peoples mouths...some time ago, dont remember what its was called, but it was great...re-post...can we get an encore!!!

10/10/2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Sasa wewe...

Not even inviting jamaas to the p.a.r.t.y????? Sneak-sneaking out of the room??

Now look Im number 10!!!

Happy Anniversablog!!! Here's to many more - clinking my mirinda against ur fanta...

Do a post on irritations at public cinema halls...

10/10/2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

"Nick, Nick, Hooorayyyy!!!"
Happy blogversary Bro & I wish you many more blog years. Keep doing what you do best. You have a big following & it's not a fluke thing. Your blog is the "mutha"!!LOL!

PS: Now your blog is old enough to
watch tv until 9pm, LOL!,LOL!
-Ok, Kijana, this is where you pop open the drinks & we bring the food to the table.:)))

10/10/2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger akiey said...

PS: I agree with you on blogging being an activity & accomplishment worth mentioning at job interview. Daaaarn, I know in my profession I can/should hire a blogger to get some creative work done.

Ways to celebrate...very simple & am with Poi on this:
Post a clear pic of Nick sipping from that Fanta glass!

10/10/2005 11:46 PM  
Blogger Afromusing said...

Congrats!
Keep the laughs coming, and thanks for all the entertainment/deep thoughts..the list is rather long :)
Cheers.

10/11/2005 4:11 AM  
Blogger Afromusing said...

i second akiey, how about that picture?

10/11/2005 4:11 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Happy Blog anniversary. keep em comin

10/11/2005 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D Happy anniversary you old bag! Jua in advance I prefer roasted goat to roasted beef

10/11/2005 9:46 AM  
Blogger k.i.d.a.d.a said...

Ala....am I fashionably late or what?? Well, I'm here now!

Happy anniversary Nick, you're blog is so awesome!!
First and foremost, before I give you your well-deserved gift, where the hell is the hooch?? Don't you know I don't B.A.M.B.O.O.C.H.A already?

10/11/2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger joani said...

hiya nick!

hehe congrats on hitting the 1-year milestone~!

keep up the blog because its very sawa (i learnt a new word off acolyte ^^)

10/11/2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

happy bloggiversary.. green slime!!

10/11/2005 4:30 PM  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

happy bloggiversary...Nicko and may you have many more.

how about post on your antipathy to sports.

@S! why green slime??

10/11/2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger Sandman said...

I'm telling you it's a phenomenon - yani KBW is just something else. and it wouldn't be the same without any one of you. Happy Blog-birthday kid - I'll spare you the monkey-zoo refference cause I really like monkeys. lol. it's all love.

10/12/2005 6:46 AM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Nico, how come we are not eating anything, no blood flowing FYI I like chicken roasted so put that on the menu.
Happy blothday adn look forward to reading your blog when you are a grumpy old man.

10/12/2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger Medusa said...

Happy Blogversary Nick- where are the orange fantas??

10/12/2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Uaridi said...

Happy blogversary nephew.

10/13/2005 1:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa Omino said...

Hey Nick! Wow a whole year and you still get peeps checking in like they r getting paid! That is totally cool...am late as usual! But happy blog birthday/bloversary!!! Oh and I'm already laughing at the hotdog chillin incident on the movie blog!

10/13/2005 2:44 PM  
Blogger Migz said...

Gichu, congrats for boring the crap out of us for the past year!

Seriously, it takes guts and a sprinkling of absolute boredom / sad social life to keep all of us entertained - which you have done pretty well :-)

Cheers

10/13/2005 5:59 PM  
Blogger SHOBALI said...

Have a good one dude!
Your blog is deadly, normally my first stop over in my blog-rounds.!

10/13/2005 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Not to late for the party am I?! Congratulations on your blogaversery. Thanks for keeping us very well entertained this past year. Your vibrant blog is where I send people when I want to encourage them to start blogging and it works. Keep on keepin' on!

10/14/2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

*cheers* happy blogyear am sorry am late but am here now milo you and your mirinda, nicki bamboochaing and others a toast
To you to health , to tepmorary insanity, to friendship and to faster typing.

10/15/2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

dont stop blogging sawa? Here's to you (glass of milk in ur hand bro)

endelea kuroga!

10/16/2005 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, since you have blogged for one year, Can you STOP NOW!!!!

Daud El Rude(I might be down, beaten and battered,but I aint out!)

10/16/2005 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home