Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Currently on Hiatus


Currently, I’m enjoying being on blog-hiatus except for Couch Tato. But just when I thought I was out I keep being pulled back in Godfather style. I’m having loads of probos with the landline at home and my frequent access has been yanked from me like a white hair, quick and fast. Doing them cyber blogging doesn't compare to being at home in pyjamas reading all the naughtiness that KBW does so well.

So my valentine’s jana was such a plot. I had 3 dates: Gishungwa , Shiroh and Kipepeo. Each had drawn out straws and negotiated the hours and i have a feeling the were all winners. So Gish was there at Tea Room to receive me at 5 pm-Bless her heart. In spite of my dusty self, and country smell she was such a sport....ha and so was I! Shiroh too was a sport there after-though I didn’t carry for her her requested stilettos...I didn't here one word of complaint! Kipepeo took me to another world-literally. No wonder i have to hibernate and recouperate!

All were ladies neither complained of any shortcomings. (LOL SHORTcomings/short comings-ala Mutumia’s post)

So I will be gone for a tad, but I will be around so you better show couch tato some love he has posted afresh. So I’ll be hovering around as tato and as Looneymate as well. This is not goodbye cause as Acolyte would argue “Dude you don’t post that frequently anyway” ha ha ha

Will leave you with a cheap blonde joke

So two blondes walk into a building….you’d think one of them woulda seen it! Ha ha ha

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the three dates, U Wish On the hibernation/hiatus - get your ass back in here Nick - or you know what happens next.

And yes I read the post before commenting..so there

On the blonde joke - ha!

Been missing you a tad - though cant for the life of me understand why - you insufferable... (kiss)

See Milo about coping with microbit connections, he is a veteran by now :)

2/15/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Managed to be second.
Where are you hibernating to now #3? ooh will miss you big but hope couch tato and Loney will keep us on our toes too.
Be well..
See you had a steamy Vales...

2/15/2006 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Nicholas, if you are interested in diversifying your career, why not use your amazing writing skills and write articles for Nairobians.com - http://www.nairobians.com/Bachelors_magazine.html depending on how it goes you could earn money for your skills as a columnist, so please send a contribution.
I enjoy your blog a lot keep up the great work

2/15/2006 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn those Telkom punks!!!It was nice to hear that you got to hang with the gals and that they took your country bumpkin self around town.As for not posting I see you now have a convienient excuse.Shame on you!But at least we know we can count on you for comments!Be good!

2/15/2006 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy the break, dont be gone too long...you big pimpin you.

2/16/2006 3:07 AM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Gila mutu anagwenda haiatas! Na hii haiatas gitu kani!
I'll echo AfroM - don't be long...!

2/16/2006 3:39 AM  
Blogger KenyanMusings said...

Ala! swee, si i thought that line was fixed?

2/16/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Damn Kipepeo! I thought i did better

2/16/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger kipepeo said...

haha!! i really worked you didnt I? well...what can i say...

2/16/2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Prousette said...

Triple date on Valentine's are u sure there was no chaos??

2/16/2006 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is much more to this tale we are not being told, Nick:)

2/16/2006 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!!! am blonde and i take great offense to that joke!

2/17/2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

Ebu give a detailed undress/address of what went down with each of the said 3 KBWesses in long form narrative... We/I thrive on details...

I think there should be a general ban on hiatuses/haiti/hiatusi/hiatus's/akina hiatus *said stretching blog fingers after a long hiatus*...

What's next one Looney bin???

2/17/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Shaggy said...

Mmh see you had a lovely manage' trois.

How have you been?

2/18/2006 2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Milo - Haiti - u are killing me - I need a restriction on ya :)

2/18/2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Whispering Inn said...

@ Milo's hiatuses/haiti/hiatusi/hiatus's/akina hiatus - LOL!

2/19/2006 3:01 AM  
Blogger Milonare said...

@Nick
Come back bro, come back!!

@Guess
Are we talking handcuffs and bedsteads here? grrrrrrr...

@Whis
You taught me well LOLOLOL

2/20/2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Milonare said...

@Nick
Come back bro, come back!!

@Guess
Are we talking handcuffs and bedsteads here? grrrrrrr...

@Whis
You taught me well LOLOLOL

2/20/2006 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suprised you lived to tell the story!!

2/21/2006 1:26 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

soundtrack for your vals: "i'm not a player, i just crush a lot"

don't be away too long...

that blonde joke is a good one!

2/21/2006 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ bj
LOL @ threesome aka combi!

2/21/2006 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wewe nick what happened to the ideas i gave you?
please come back brad pitt

2/21/2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Nakeel said...

Time for a break is over can you make your way back here #3. #1 and 2 have neglected me.
You Come Back here....
or you need a song to come back????

2/24/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home