Thursday, September 10, 2009

How long will this return last?

It's been eons since I last blogged. Clearly that cut on that early cold morning by the riverside (or like daud el raud by river road) didn't quite cut through and through. Make up your mind already! There is the ritual of quitting and there is the ritual of blog revivals but you can't repeat each like 20 some odd times.

Damaged goods as I am after a rough three years in school. I return to find that all my old favorites also packed up their hernias and jiggered feet and also called it quits! Who rules in this blog land? Have the blogging games changed? Are the rules different?

Well lets see how long Spidey does this! Doing it different doing it a new way! Though I do miss the old crew...

8 Comments:

Blogger Farmgal said...

wooohooo! Spidey is BACK!

9/11/2009 12:33 AM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

Oh my i havent dont this in a while! Woooohooooo my one true reader!

9/11/2009 6:55 AM  
Anonymous NiKolaS said...

I am still about you nitwit! how dare you...

You will last exactly 3.2 posts, eitehr that of this oracle is broken.

9/11/2009 1:27 PM  
Blogger egm said...

Wewe, ebu don't run away again. This thing of being told welcome back only for you to up and vanish isn't funny! We need the Spidey posts! That said, check out: The Semi-Amazing Spider Man. Spidey Physics.

9/13/2009 5:32 PM  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

@egm :this time i'm here to stay for a while...longer!
@Niko: por fa vor? englais plis!

9/14/2009 6:32 AM  
Anonymous NiKolaS said...

dude, do i have to fucking spell shit out? :o)

9/14/2009 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Bomseh said...

You can do this. The new crew is good too and suspiciously the old crew in new attire, see me kando I tell you which ones.
Kumekucha daily updates are still the same though. You should totally come back.

10/01/2009 7:54 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

"Who rules in this blog land?"

Clearly, no one cared to update you. It is constitutionally mandated that everyone (yes, you too) calls at my place nowadays every single morning (and twice on Sundays) or else... (I'll break your blog. Your internet too, for good measure).

Seriousness aside, nice blog. Off to browse the archives!

11/12/2009 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home